GIVEAWAYS (While Supplies Last)
- Upon entrance to the game on Tuesday, July 23rd, fans will receive a Surfing Rally Monkey Plush, courtesy of Yokohama Tire.
- The Angels Wives and members of the Anaheim Firefighter's Association invite fans to participate in their "Fill the Boot" fundraiser on July 20th benefitting the Muscular Dystrophy Association of Orange County. The Angels Wives and the Anaheim Firefighter's Association will be collecting cash and coins from 4 p.m. through the second inning outside the gates of Angel Stadium. They will be presenting the funds raised to MDA during a pre-game ceremony on July 23rd - the Angels' 4 ALS night.
- On July 21st, Angel season ticket holders are invited down to the playing field/warning track to take photos of their favorite Angels as part of on-field photo day at Angel Stadium. Angel players and coaches will be walking around the warning track and available to fans from 11-11:30 a.m. before the Halos take on Oakland at 12:35 p.m. Fans participating in on-field photo day are encouraged to enter the stadium and walk down to the warning track via the side gates at both foul pole areas. No autographs or personal photographs will be permitted.
- The Angels have partnered with the Baseball Tomorrow Fund for their sixth annual Equipment Drive on July 21st, sponsored by Chevrolet, the Official Ride of Angels Baseball. Fans are encouraged to bring new or used gloves, bats, balls and any other equipment to the ballpark and drop them off at any of the donation bins located at Gates 1, 4 and the Home Plate Gate. Volunteers from local Little Leagues will be manning the collection bins from 11 a.m. through the second inning. Monetary donations will also be accepted. The Angels and the Baseball Tomorrow Fund will be holding an on-field ceremony to recognize the Equipment Drive recipients and present two local Little Leagues or Softball Leagues with a grant to help purchase new equipment.
- The Angels will hold a special pre-game on-field ceremony on July 22nd to recognize the RBI League or "Reviving Baseball in Inner Cities" teams and participants. The Angels RBI league is a partnership between the Boys & Girls Clubs in Orange County, the Angels and Major League Baseball. Donations to the RBI league provide uniforms and equipment for all participants.
Tuesday, July 23rd is the Angels 4 ALS night. In continuing with baseball's longstanding commitment to ALS (amyotrophic lateral sclerosis) awareness, the Angels will honor the courage and strength of all those battling "Lou Gehrig's Disease". In support of the fight against ALS, the Angels will donate 200 tickets to the game to the Muscular Dystrophy Association for ALS patients and their families. Prior to the game, the Angels Wives and the Anaheim Fire Department will present a check to the representatives from the Muscular Dystrophy Association of Orange County from the "Fill the Boot" fundraiser that will be held on July 20th.